Can Brazil achieve anything? WAS Re: [bestbits] emails to Adiel

Mike Godwin (mgodwin@INTERNEWS.ORG) mgodwin at INTERNEWS.ORG
Fri Jan 10 08:14:14 EST 2014

I think Adam has framed his thinking process about all this rather well,
and I find myself nodding my head in agreement at every point.

‹-Mike

--
Mike Godwin | Senior Legal Advisor, Global Internet Policy Project

mgodwin at internews.org | Mobile 415-793-4446

Skype mnemonic1026
Address 1601 R Street NW, 2nd Floor Washington, DC 20009 USA

INTERNEWS | Local Voices. Global Change.
www.internews.org <http://www.internews.org/> | @internews
<http://www.twitter.com/internews> | facebook.com/internews
<http://www.facebook.com/internews>