[bestbits] CSTD WG on Enhanced Cooperation - input on mechanisms required

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Fri Jan 10 04:29:06 EST 2014

On 10/01/14 06:21, Lea Kaspar wrote:
> Although input has only been sought from the Correspondence Group members, I would be happy to consolidate any input from the broader civil society into one submission. If you want to contribute, please send me any examples you want included by  January 24th.
>
> This should not stop anyone already a member of CG from submitting their own input directly, but rather making sure that a broad civil society view is taken into the next WGEC meeting.

To make this easier, I have started an online spreadsheet:

https://ethersheet.org/s/cgec

I have added a fourth column for "gaps" as Parminder has illustrated
that this was wrongly omitted.

So far I have only contributed one row of information, on consumer
rights, which can be taken as an example.  Please make use of this.

PS. We do also have a dedicated enhanced cooperation mailing list for
Best Bits at ec at lists.bestbits.net, where we can move this conversation
if traffic gets too heavy for the main list, and summarise back here.
But for now, I guess it is fine.

PPS. Once we have some (any!) funding for Best Bits, I will be setting
up our own online pad and spreadsheet servers; for now, this sheet is
hosted is on a public (but non-Google) server.

--

*Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

Explore our new Resource Zone - the global consumer movement knowledge
hub | http://www.consumersinternational.org/news-and-media/resource-zone

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org
<http://www.consumersinternational.org> |
www.facebook.com/consumersinternational
<http://www.facebook.com/consumersinternational>

Read our email confidentiality notice
<http://www.consumersinternational.org/email-confidentiality>. Don't
print this email unless necessary.

*WARNING*: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly
recommended to enable PGP or S/MIME encryption at your end. For
instructions, see http://jere.my/l/8m.