[bestbits] Save the Date: RightsCon Silicon Valley March 3rd-5th, 2014

Deborah Brown deborah at accessnow.org
Thu Jan 9 19:45:30 EST 2014

Dear all,

Thanks for the useful feedback. A quick update on Access' end:

All of the session proposals we received (250+ overall) are going through a
review process by the RightsCon programming committee. As mentioned before,
the placeholder proposal Jeremy submitted may need to be fleshed out a bit
more, but I can attempt to integrate the feedback from this thread if/when
the programming committee requests more information. If anyone else is
interested in contributing, please feel free to contact me on or off list.
For those of you who have contributed ideas on this this thread, thank you,
and I may reach out to you directly to follow up.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Or you can contact Access'
conference coordinator Rian Wanstreet at rian at accessnow.org for more
information on the process, or on RightsCon more generally.

Kind regards,
Deborah

--
Deborah Brown