[bestbits] 2013 report from Best Bits interim steering commitee

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Sun Feb 2 14:22:40 EST 2014

Great report, Jeremy. Best Bits are to be congratulated for some excellent results at a time when civil society as represented in IGC was factionalised, divided, and non productive.

It will be interesting to see what the future brings for both IGC and Best Bits, and how the inter-relationship pans out over time. In the mean time Best Bits is making an excellent current contribution which I hope continues.

Ian Peter