[bestbits] A loud move to blatantly violate NETNeutrality principles

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 11:57:09 EST 2014

Beyond  net-neutrality the level of packet filtering/inspection that would
be required to effectively implement the policy is another point of concern.
In all these, one would wonder the role of national regulators as this is
beyond a normal business strategy which I expect should violate certain
operations rules put in place by regulators. Airtel is a major mobile
carrier in my region (Africa) and it will be a thing to watch-out for in my
region as well.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards
sent from Google nexus 4