[bestbits] IGF 2014 Final agenda for Day 0 NETmundial event

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Fri Aug 29 05:13:45 EDT 2014

I suggest to see it both ways.  MAG can conduct Day 0 sessions which are consistent with the programme, for instance IGF orientation/induction sessions, or perhaps for recognised preparatory sessions for main sessions or other parts of the programme?

But I agree absolutely we need to keep the Day 0 space as a free one for independent content, which is supported in terms of space, programme listing, etc as needed.

my 2c

Paul.