[bestbits] Join the International Campaign for Net Neutrality

Steve Anderson steve at openmedia.ca
Thu Aug 28 02:07:29 EDT 2014

I'm writing to invite all of you to join an international campaign for
users and organizations to express support for Net Neutrality and an open
Internet.

OpenMedia international is working with network of over 30 organizations
(and growing) to kick off the campaign on September 8th. If you're
interested in helping express support for Net Neutrality at an
international level sign on here
<https://openmedia.org/international-network-open-internet>:
https://openmedia.org/international-network-open-internet

We're also looking for organizations who are doing work at a national,
regional or international level to send us links to their work so we can
add links to the platform. Our hope is that the campaign will help
popularize national campaigns as well. If you have other ideas for how the
platform can be useful for your work please fill out this form.
<https://openmedia.org/international-network-open-internet>

Thank you,

--
*Steve Anderson*
Executive Director, OpenMedia.ca
steve at openmedia.ca

Follow me on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Steve_Media>
Friend me on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/Steve.Media>

* *Let's have access to affordable phone and Internet rates.
<http://demandchoice.ca>*

**Do you think we deserve a fair deal in our digital future? -->>
OurFairDeal.org <http://OurFairDeal.org>*

*Confidentiality Warning:*

* This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use
of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system. Thank
you. Information confidentielle:** Le présent message, ainsi que tout
fichier qui y est joint, est envoyé à l'intention exclusive de son ou de
ses destinataires; il est de nature confidentielle et peut constituer une
information privilégiée. Nous avertissons toute personne autre que le
destinataire prévu que tout examen, réacheminement, impression, copie,
distribution ou autre utilisation de ce message et de tout fichier qui y
est joint est strictement interdit. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire
prévu, veuillez en aviser immédiatement l'expéditeur par retour de courriel
et supprimer ce message et tout document joint de votre système. Merci.*