[bestbits] Worries about Internet.org

Benjamin ben_akin at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 19:53:19 EDT 2014

Joao,
Thank you for this opinion, and I am very interested in seeing the operationalization of the Internet.org free access.. how free it will be only time will tell.

Concern for users privacy is still not very important here, users just want to get access whichever way it comes.
Surveillance is not so much of a concern for average users.
Illiterate digital users are becoming obvious even as there was a 70% failure of students in the college exams in Nigeria this August 2014.

Hope access to Internet will truly impact positively on the education of the users.

Thank you Carlos for your concern, Civil Societies need to protect the users from been exploited.

Benjamin

The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom
Trust in the Lord with all ur heart!!!!!
http://www.livingseed.org    .....please click it

Seek first the Kingdom of God