[bestbits] [governance] Opening cermony

Gunela Astbrink g.astbrink at gsa.com.au
Tue Aug 19 21:49:55 EDT 2014

Hi De,

Congratulations on being selected for the opening ceremony!

I agree with the great inputs so far. I'll add accessibility for people
with disability who number one billion globally, 80% living in the
developing world where an accessible, affordable and available Internet
can make a huge difference to people's dignity and community participation.

It's challenging to fit in so many important topics in a short time!

Regards,
Gunela