[bestbits] [governance] Opening cermony

Nnenna Nwakanma nnenna75 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 17:49:01 EDT 2014

Hi De

So I am smiling, hoping you will be funded, one way or the other. Is that
correct?

   1. Since you are from the Islands, you need to raise the challenges that
   affect you.
   2. Respect of Human Rights is still tops on our principles. This is
   going down.. in many countries and we need to shout it out..
   3. + 1 on Affordability
   4. There are bloggers in jail. Ethiopia is a huge case in question.
   5. Do you want to throw out a challenge to countries who want to be
   brave enough, like Brazil to adopt a bill of rights?
   6. At the Web We Want, we are throwing open the idea of  an Internet
   "Magna Carta"..

All for now

Nnenna