[bestbits] Call for volunteers for working group on revision of Best Bits procedures

Kevin Bankston bankston at opentechinstitute.org
Sun Aug 31 10:41:12 EDT 2014

As per discussion in todays' meeting, I'm resurfacing Jeremy's call earlier this month for volunteers to help finalize the draft Best Bits procedures (and reiterating my willingness to participate in this working group).
Kevin S. Bankston
Policy Director, Open Technology Institute
New America Foundation
1899 L Street NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20036
bankston at opentechinstitute.org