[bestbits] Civil society response to NETmundial 2014 outcome text open for endorsement

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 04:03:09 EDT 2014

Hello all,

Well while its okay to appreciate the effort and perhaps other things that
were achieved, it does not remove the fact that the content of that
statement is valid and indeed the current status-quo.

So i still maintain my signature on that statement +any edits that reflects
recognition of progress made through the NetMundial

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*