[bestbits] Agenda for Civil Society pre-NetMundial Coordination Meeting

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Wed Apr 16 21:08:25 EDT 2014

On 16 Apr 2014, at 10:46 pm, Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp> wrote:

> Why does the agenda link to the leaked document of April 3, not the document to be discussed at the meeting?

The website is a work in progress, and at the time the final document had not been available so I had added a link to the leaked document as a stopgap.  I have updated it now with the link to the final document.  In some other respects the website is still less than 100% current (notably the agenda).

> Governments have a meeting on the afternoon of April 22, 2-5pm, are you sure any will come to a CS session?

We knew about that, but...

> There is a welcome reception at the Grand Hyatt São Paulo from 6pm.  All invited.

We didn't know about this.  In light of which, there are discussions going on about moving our government event.  More news soon.

--
Jeremy Malcolm PhD LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet lawyer, ICT policy advocate, geek

WARNING: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly recommended to enable encryption at your end. For instructions, see http://jere.my/l/pgp.