[bestbits] Agenda for Civil Society pre-NetMundial Coordination Meeting

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Apr 16 10:46:13 EDT 2014

Hi Jeremy,

Couple of questions:

Why does the agenda link to the leaked document of April 3, not the document to be discussed at the meeting?

Governments have a meeting on the afternoon of April 22, 2-5pm, are you sure any will come to a CS session?

There is a welcome reception at the Grand Hyatt São Paulo from 6pm.  All invited.

Adam