[bestbits] Best Bits communications and collaboration tools for beta testing

JOSEFSSON Erik erik.josefsson at europarl.europa.eu
Mon Apr 14 04:25:37 EDT 2014

Thanks Jeremy!

Please also feel free to join the DebianParl project and try out a pure blend of Debian tailored for use in parliaments:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianParl

EFF has a story on it (hope yours will be happier):

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/03/trials-and-tribulations-secure-free-software-european-parliament

And we're running a Pilot Project over here:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianParl/GreensEFA

Best regards.

//Erik