[bestbits] Letters from Indian Civil Society organisations to the Chair of NetMundial regarding appointment of civil society co-chair

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Thu Apr 10 06:52:02 EDT 2014

Hi,
I also share the discomfort expressed by Indian civil society groups on the
selection process, but was afraid to say more than that  as I have little
capacity and interest in examining what is true or who is right inside
Indian CS community.

Thus I echo with Anriette's fairly neutral, honest and constructive
approach.

Let's move on.

Izumi

2014年4月10日木曜日、McTim<dogwallah at gmail.com>さんは書きました: