[bestbits] IGF registration form completely unencrypted

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Mon Sep 9 09:06:20 EDT 2013

Alex,

Someone correct me if I am wrong - but this isn't the first time the issue of having an insecure registration site has been raised.

that being said - might be good to have a conversation on this list or elsewhere of the recommended best settings of where to obtain the SSL certificate and how to best configure the web server so that the optimal (ie. most secure) encryption and hash algorithms be used

robert

--
R. Guerra
Phone/Cell: +1 202-905-2081