[bestbits] IGF plus

Gene Kimmelman genekimmelman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 09:03:37 EDT 2013

I think it would be appropriate for CS groups to consider necessary reforms
of OECD taking into account the broad impact OECD internet policy
principles may have globally; and to consider how CSISAC could be a more
effective voice for global CS interests within the OECD structure (or maybe
even outside it?).  I'm not sure where this fits in our agenda, but it
certainly is an important aspect of global power leveraging that impacts
many global policy deliberations.