[bestbits] IGF plus

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 08:52:21 EDT 2013

Anja and all,

In the absence of alternative sets of principles with any degree of broad
based support and given the political, economic and technology signifiicance
of the OECD countries any position on something as significant as this
cannot/should not be ignored and particularly by a CS concerned with global
developments.