[bestbits] IGF plus

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Sep 4 08:51:33 EDT 2013

On 4 Sep 2013, at 08:21, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:

>  It is hard to simply "dip your toes" into what goes on at the OECD, and I don't suggest we try to do so.

Let me say that i dipped my toes in around a year ago and am still trying to figure my way around that labyrinth.

> However better reporting from CSISAC to its own members and broader civil society is definitely needed (its website is two years out of date, to start with),

Yeah, i was told updating the web site was a priority when i asked about it over a year ago.  I think there is a secretariat that has this on its task list.

I beleive it would be good for someone that understood what was going on, and perhaps was in the CSISAC leadership (I think we have one) would input into these discussions.

avri