[bestbits] IGF plus

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Wed Sep 4 08:28:41 EDT 2013

Agree with Jeremy on CSISAC OECD.

But in any case, I see this discussion as us setting an agenda which
could be picked up in various spaces rather than just responding to
pre-existing agendas in policy spaces.. not that we cannot do both.

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692