[bestbits] [call for feedback] visual timeline on IG processes

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Mon Sep 23 06:18:21 EDT 2013

Hi all.. I gave a bit of feedback on an early draft of this and would
like to give more.. but just don't have time right now.

I do find it very useful.. so thank you very much to Joana, Lea and
Deborah for your work on this.

What is the cut off point for comments?

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692