[bestbits] [call for feedback] visual timeline on IG processes

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Mon Sep 23 01:21:56 EDT 2013

On 22/09/2013, at 7:51 AM, joy <joy at apc.org> wrote:

> Hi Joana
> thanks for sharing this - great initiative and very interesting !
> Only design related commment is perhaps to consider some design aspects if you are thinking of  making it interactive, as it might be unusable as a print out or a copy/paste infographic, depending on how you wish primarily users to use it

I got a sneak preview of this and already have given some feedback (I think it's great), but I would love to be able to integrate it into the Best Bits website in an intuitive and simple way.  For example, we have already added the facility to have a wiki-style page of information about any institution, which links to and from its related meetings in the event calendar (I'll be demoing this at the Bali meeting).  So these pages should also link to and from the visual timeline.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

Explore our new Resource Zone - the global consumer movement knowledge hub |http://www.consumersinternational.org/news-and-media/resource-zone

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.

WARNING: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly recommended to enable PGP or S/MIME encryption at your end. For instructions, see http://jere.my/l/8m.