[bestbits] MPP submission still open

Deborah Brown deborah at accessnow.org
Sat Sep 21 17:37:40 EDT 2013

Hi all, Just to clarify, of the responses that have so far been posted on
the MPP site (http://www.itu.int/wsis/review/mpp/) half are government, and
the responses from civil society and academia (one of each) are both from
European countries. But it's likely that there are a number of other
the platform is still open. Thanks for letting us know Joana!
Best regards,
Deborah

--
Deborah Brown