[bestbits] MPP submission still open

Joana Varon joana at varonferraz.com
Sat Sep 21 16:40:40 EDT 2013

Dear all,

As soon as I could check, the platform of the MPP is still accepting
submissions. I've just sent mine and it was accepted with an email
confirming it as an Official Submission.

I did so right after Deborah reached me this morning noting that mostly
Governments and Private sector have submitted answers. According to the
list of received submission at the website, there were only two submission
from CS, both from developed countries. Nonetheless, there are not too many
submissions listed at all. I don't know if they are still uploading them.

Well, this is just to let you know that maybe there is still time and that
maybe it would be worth for your respective organizations to submit
something. Particularly on session B.3 which will explicitly feed into the
next physical meeting in Geneva of phase 2.

Some submissions, like ICC's, made comments on the format of the high level
event 2014 and the role of CSTD on post-2015. Maybe you could also bring
inputs on this on your respective submission.

All the best

joana

Joana Varon Ferraz
@joana_varon