[bestbits] Rousseff & Chehade: Brazil will host world event on Internet governance in 2014

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 10:39:49 EDT 2013

Hi Carlos,

I understand your excitement  and pride as Brazilian but as Tunisian I am
more cautious with what my gov can claim :) (I would instead wait till
marco civil to be voted to celebrate for example but yes I am not familiar
with Brazilian internal politics)
not sure what is your take regarding IGF, ywa you are talking about
interesting process , but we dont have such process now and it looks more
as an interpretation  and wish than something concrete. are you looking to
replace IGF by a summit yet to be defined?

Best,

Rafik