[bestbits] [governance] Rousseff & Chehade: Brazil will host world event on Internet governance in 2014

Andrew Puddephatt Andrew at gp-digital.org
Thu Oct 10 09:40:09 EDT 2013

I think the Brazil initiative gives us a useful focus and we should definitely make time to discuss it on the fist morning.

In general, though we have  suggested agenda I think we should be open to hacking the event and letting participants drive it the way they want if we can go for concrete positive outcomes.

Andrew Puddephatt | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
Executive Director
Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT