[bestbits] RE:Bali meeting - IGF plus

Andrew Puddephatt Andrew at gp-digital.org
Thu Oct 10 08:02:01 EDT 2013

Matthew Shears and I have prepared a paper on how to strengthen the IGF process.  I'm not sure if this come up in our Bali meeting, or how, but we're circulating it in advance.   Please feel free to comment before hand

Andrew Puddephatt | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
Executive Director
Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT
T: +44 (0)20 7549 0336 | M: +44 (0)771 339 9597 | Skype: andrewpuddephatt
gp-digital.org