[bestbits] [Meeting Report]: friday meeting with fadi et all

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 23:44:54 EDT 2013

Thanks for this Joana, it is useful but for me at least it raises more
questions than it answers.

I think that there is a need for some sort of continuing regular voice
communiation where there can be queries and answers as they arise.

Does anyone have access to a teleconferencing voice bridge (do we need
something like that) and could we start to schedule a regular (once every
two weeks?) teleconference. Time zones of course will be a problem but if we
rotate the hosting so that everyone gets there chance to be getting up at 3
am : ) perhaps it might work.