[bestbits] Presentation on WebWeWant campaign at today's Best Bits meeting

Anne Jellema anne at webfoundation.org
Sun Oct 20 09:28:45 EDT 2013

Hi all
Thanks for the opportunity to talk about the WebWeWant campaign in today's
meeting and at dinner. The slides I presented are attached. We'll circulate
a more detailed note soon, but in the meantime, we'd really value your
comments, questions and ideas - either by email, or if you're in Bali, in
person with any of the Advisory Committee members who are around (e.g. Joy
or Anriette; Parminder; Jeremy; Gene; me or Nnenna).
Best
Anne

Anne Jellema
Chief Executive Officer
Cape Town, RSA
mob (ZA) +27 61 036 9652
tel (ZA) +27 21 788 4585
tel (US) +1 202 684 6885
Skype anne.jellema
@afjellema

World Wide Web Foundation | 1889 F Street NW, Washington DC, 20006, USA |
www.webfoundation.org | Twitter: @webfoundation