[bestbits] Day 1: Multi-stakeholder Processes and IGF Discussion

joy joy at apc.org
Sun Oct 20 00:31:57 EDT 2013

Hi all
Sharing with you a very rough summary of the notes from working groups
on the morning session on Day 1:  http://igcaucus.org:9001/p/bb-ms .
This is not a report of the discussion, but simply an attempt to capture
the apparent areas of commonality as well as the specific
recommendations made by some groups that were forwarded by those who
made notes during the small group discussion and during report back.
Having spoken with Jeremy, we think the document is too long and complex
for developing consensus and we have run out of time for that, but
instead suggest that those who wish to keep working on possible
principles do so as an input to the Best Bits workshop on Day 3 of the IGF:
I note that Parminder has not been able to look at the document yet.

Kind regards

Joy Liddicoat