[bestbits] Do we really want to shoot in Dilma's foot?

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Tue Oct 15 08:21:25 EDT 2013

Dear Pranesh,
I am sorry, I have not been clear enough with someone who is
obvioulsy a serious professionnal of the issue.
As you underline it there are many involvements at multiple
conceptual layers through many forms of influence.
Responding to you at this level calls for more than a single mail. I
am working these days on an IUCG section on this and your inputs help
to better cover the issue. Please allow me some few days to start an
open work on the matter.
I will certainly come back to you.
Best
jfc