[governance] RE: [bestbits] Rousseff & Chehade: Brazil will host world event on Internet governance in 2014

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 11:30:19 EDT 2013

Hi Parminder,

sorry I was not asking about the draft letter but more what I understood
from your proposal is that we move quickly  and spend time shorter than
usual even if there are concerns . I want to be sure if I got you message
correctly.
I am still cautious with hurrying to write letter , I am still not
convinced and I want to highlight that any action we take, will have impact
soon or later and can backfire.   I don't think that you would disagree
with more strategical approach.

Best,

Rafik