[bestbits] Re: [Rigf_discuss] Fwd: [Rigf_program] Fwd: [ALAC-Internal] Fwd: [NCSG-Discuss] [Brazil] NCSG representatives for civil society participation on High Level Meeting in London

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Nov 29 20:30:46 EST 2013

Thanks Cheryl for the clarification.

Not having followed all the emails around Brazil meeting and London etc,
not attending the ICANN meeting, like many others on this list, it is quite
helpful to know what exactly is going on.

That is also what I expected from the APrIGF (and its list) with some people
close to the activities who could share info with others.

best,

izumi

Japan
www.anr.org