[bestbits] Further letter proposed by joint civil society committee on composition and role of 1net

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Thu Nov 28 23:59:14 EST 2013

In addition to the nomination of two additional civil society
representatives to the High-Level Panel in London, the other members of
the new joint civil society (steering|nominating|foo) committee have
suggested another letter needs to go out today to curb the claims that
the 1net dialogue has been making to having a special role in relation
to the Brazil summit.

Whilst I am personally a little ambivalent about the need for this
letter, I don't think that it would do harm to send it out (with a few
proposed edits that I have already made).  If you would like to look and
propose edits of your own, I'll try to get them incorporated before the
letter goes out.  We can also add it to our own site for sign-on
endorsements, like with the MAG and HLP letters.

http://igcaucus.org:9001/p/1net-reps

--

*Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

Explore our new Resource Zone - the global consumer movement knowledge
hub | http://www.consumersinternational.org/news-and-media/resource-zone

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org
<http://www.consumersinternational.org> |
www.facebook.com/consumersinternational
<http://www.facebook.com/consumersinternational>

Read our email confidentiality notice
<http://www.consumersinternational.org/email-confidentiality>. Don't
print this email unless necessary.

*WARNING*: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly
recommended to enable PGP or S/MIME encryption at your end. For
instructions, see http://jere.my/l/8m.