[bestbits] Day 1: Multi-stakeholder Processes and IGF Discussion

joy joy at apc.org
Sun Nov 3 16:23:22 EST 2013

Hi Parminder - i need a clarification please... In relation to the Best
Bits quality mark idea, you wrote:
{snip}
"when some process issues were raised there were many people labelling
them as unneeded inflexibility and formalism"
I do not recall this from the large group discussion - but perhaps it
was in the small groups or was it missed in the meeting notes? To
assist, can you please be more specific about the actual concerns that
were raised and those labelling them in this way? It is difficult to
assess your comments in detail without the particulars .
thanks
Joy