[bestbits] Important: letter to Brazil government on CS representation

Anja Kovacs anja at internetdemocracy.in
Sat Nov 23 03:21:47 EST 2013

Dear Mawaki, Daniel, and all,

On 23 November 2013 01:03, Mawaki Chango <kichango at gmail.com> wrote:

> Not to speak for Daniel but (since you may be pressed by time) from the
> way I read that part, it is a suggestion that you might want to specify for
> each one of the Liaisons which of the 3 signatory networks they are part
> of.

Thanks for the feedback, Mawaki. I think the whole idea is precisely to
present the liaisons as liaisons of all three networks, irrespective of
their exact memberships. This kind of approach allows us to present a
unified front and, I would argue, also to strengthen collaboration and come
to greater unity amongst ourselves in practice in the longer term.

Daniel, I therefore suggest that we simply sign with the names of the three
networks. If you strongly disagree with this approach, please do let us
know within the next two hours or so.

Many thanks,
Anja