[bestbits] Brazil meeting - CS representation

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Nov 21 23:38:57 EST 2013

All

I am not sure whether we are still going to send a letter to the
Brazilians about independent liaison between civil society and the
Brazilian hosts, or ifwe are now settled on having that done through the
1net structure. (And of course to also put forward the four names for
our proposed liaison structure.) Have we now dropped that idea?

I understand that a meeting/ announcement on the 25th will further
cement the emerging organising structure, and there isnt much time left
if we indeed want to make such a communication to the Brazilians. As I
said a few days back, if such a letter has to go, it has to go 'today',
and personally delivered to highest authority with request for
acknowledgement and response. For an annoucement to be made on monday,
people would have mostly decided on what to announce by Friday..

parminder