[bestbits] Formation of a joint steering Committee - as received

Valeria Betancourt valeriab at apc.org
Thu Nov 21 13:11:45 EST 2013

Thanks Nnenna for the summary and Ian for the proposal.  In our view,
this is a good way forward.  Matthew's point "on an interim basis" is
a good one and will allow us to discuss adjustments and changes in the
process in the future.

+1 on Matthew's point re Jeremy assuming the CSSC role for BB.

Valeria