[bestbits] Formation of a joint steering Committee - as received

matthew shears mshears at cdt.org
Thu Nov 21 07:31:13 EST 2013

Nnenna

I think this is a good way forward on an interim basis.  While I
personally like relatively informal processes for agreeing individuals
for particular roles, I think many feel that BB does need some more
elaborated process for the selection of persons to specific roles for
the future.   Hence my "on an interim basis" comment.

If Jeremy is amenable I am comfortable with him assuming this steering
committee (CSSC) role for BB.

Matthew

--

Matthew Shears