[bestbits] Formation of a joint steering Committee - as received

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 09:14:16 EST 2013

In my previous note, although it was implied I should have been explicit in
indicating that the CI network has as a primary concern enabling the use of
ICTs at the grassroots for both current users and non-users and a great many
of those involved in the network are specifically working to bridge various
of the divides between those who have the opportunity to access and use ICTs
for self and community enablement and empowerment and those who don't..