[bestbits] Best Bits MAG nominations for your approval - URGENT

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Wed Nov 20 03:47:43 EST 2013

On 20 Nov 2013, at 4:29 pm, parminder <parminder at itforchange.net> wrote:

> If separate working group lists can be made to address substantive issues why cant such a group also be set up to finalise processes and structures for BB...

Sure, that's a good idea.  Let's do that.  It was meant that this discussion and revision to the processes would be ongoing on the wiki, but that has been hampered by website issues, which I'm still working on.  In the meantime until the wiki is more usable, we could as easily create another working group for revision to the processes.  Whoever is interested to be on such a working group, in addition to the interim steering committee members, please let me know and we can set that up.

Obviously we will not place Best Bits into stasis in the meantime, at such a critical juncture.  We have been listening but there has not been a chorus of approval for your process concerns, and on the contrary many people have expressed the desire for us to continue in a loosely institutionalised manner.  So we will continue to iterate and improve, but we will not be radically changing course.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

Explore our new Resource Zone - the global consumer movement knowledge hub |http://www.consumersinternational.org/news-and-media/resource-zone

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.

WARNING: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly recommended to enable PGP or S/MIME encryption at your end. For instructions, see http://jere.my/l/8m.