[bestbits] [very quick follow up] I*coalition/dialogue = 1net

matthew shears mshears at cdt.org
Wed Nov 13 08:11:51 EST 2013

I think this is congruent with what I thought we were looking to have,
which was:

The 4 who interface on the summit (with Brazilian government, CGI.br,
etc.), who were selected during our meeting at the IGF and who have had
the initial engagement with the "coalition",  and

(eventually) another set of persons who would substitute the 4 above to
represent civil society in the "coalition"/1net (or whatever it is being
called) going forward.

Is this the general understanding?

Matthew

--