[bestbits] [very quick follow up] I*coalition/dialogue = 1net

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Nov 12 09:52:55 EST 2013

Dear Joana,

Thank you very much.

Quick question - in the opening and closing sessions in Bali, representatives of Brazil said the meeting would be open for all to help organize and for all to participate: an open invitation to an open meeting.  Was this discussed on the list, and they instead decided on a more limited steering committee?  (I will try to look at the archives).

Best,

Adam