[bestbits] Last day of WTPF - drafting concluding statement

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu May 16 09:34:40 EDT 2013

As I've mentioned in earlier emails, I had problems with the earlier
document and might have been interested in making sympathetic additions to
this one but as it was, the invitation to contribute was apparently only for
the form. And I'm wondering why those of us not in attendance were presented
with a more or less complete document 40 minutes or less before it needed to
be presented and particularly after some comments had already been made
concerning the inability to participate in the earlier process.

I would have thought given the concerns expressed that those moving this
forward would have at least attempted at a broader base of inclusion for
this latter instance.