[bestbits] Last day of WTPF - drafting concluding statement

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu May 16 08:58:17 EDT 2013

So, if you are going to deny access when a comment is made, close off discussion, and provide no response to a comment... Why bother to send the invitation at all... there being roughly 40 minutes from the invitation going out to my being denied further access to comment (I didn't make any intervention into the text... my comment being an attempt to get further context prior to attempting to make a comment in the text itself...