[bestbits] RE: GPA Report - Internet Governance: Mapping the Battleground

Kevin Bankston kbankston at cdt.org
Wed Mar 20 18:18:53 EDT 2013

This looks incredibly helpful, Lea--thanks for sharing!  Will this be on your site soon (or is it now? I didn't see it)?  Would love to be able to link to it.
Kevin S. Bankston
Senior Counsel and Free Expression Director
Center for Democracy & Technology
1634 I St NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20006
202.407.8834 direct