[bestbits] RE: GPA Report - Internet Governance: Mapping the Battleground

Viktor Szabados vikszabados at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 16:01:07 EDT 2013

Hello,

thanks for the report. I really like it as there are so many different
Int.Gov. actuers and processes, this report is the missing link between all
of them.

I had the chance to participate and make interviews at the EuroDIG 2012
Stockholm, I miss this European IGF in the report,
http://www.eurodig.org/is coordinated by CoE.

I was also at the IGF2012 in Baku with the same New Media Summer School
initiative
http://www.facebook.com/weboftomorrow
http://elnoksegtudositoi.eu/rovatok/english/google-s-touchdown-with-freedom-of-expression-in-baku/

And before that I organised and facilitated the Youth Forum at the
Cyberspace conference in Budapest.
http://elnoksegtudositoi.eu/rovatok/kulugyek/young-people-had-a-say-at-the-budapest-conference-on-cyberspace-2012/

For the CoE I also facilitated the international training end of last year
in preparation to the campaign year against hate speech online.
http://elnoksegtudositoi.eu/rovatok/english/openness-of-internet-vs-legislation-human-rights-online/

thanks,your
viktor

--
tag - Internetes Jogok és Alapelvek Koalíció Irányító Bizottsága
http://internetrightsandprinciples.org
vikszabados at gmail.com
+36 30 8535388
Budapest, HU