[bestbits] Best Bits meeting plans for the 2013 IGF

AHM Bazlur Rahman ceo at bnnrc.net
Fri Mar 15 22:56:55 EDT 2013

We support to organise *Internet social forum*
*from Bangladesh
*

With best regards,

*Bazlu*
AHM. Bazlur Rahman-S21BR |* *Chief Executive Officer |
Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC)
*[NGO in Special Consultative Status with the UN Economic and Social
Council]*

House: 13/3, Road: 2, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207|  Bangladesh
Phone: +88-02-9130750| 9101479 | Cell: +88 01711881647
Fax: 88-02-9138501 | E-mail: ceo at bnnrc.net | bnnr <bnnrc at bd.drik.net>
cbd at gmail.com|
www.bnnrc.net