[bestbits] Best Bits meeting plans for the 2013 IGF

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 11:52:05 EDT 2013

It might be worth a try. I've had some very very preliminary discussions
here in Vancouver with some environmental groups (coalitions of groups)
concerning this (Vancouver is a hotspot for these groups).  If there was a
specific focal point event that we could promote to these groups it might
motivate them to begin paying attention.